Monday, November 24, 2014

Layering in the Sun


With fall nearing to an end and winter approaching, I think back at layering fashion in the cold. Living on an island with a 30*C average, it is very unlikely to layer. However I figured a fun different way to wear items I already own, is to layer.
Now you could always throw on a khaki trench coat (like "this" or "this") and a pair of chelsea boots. For now I will stick to my sandals and imagine what I would have worn if still living in a four season country.

 Jeans; Banana Republic (old, similar ones "here"), Round Sunglasses; "here" or "here"
 Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @FemiMeaux

1 comment:

  1. I think you have a good summer collection. Your outfit is so strong on fashion. Can not be ignored, Everyone should like your fashion trend, Looking so hot like summer. Excellent. Jeans and tops combination is really wonderful.

    I want to sahre an fashionable trend here, click below.
    leather skinny jeans

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...