Thursday, April 25, 2013

Black 'n White Crop Top

 I have been collecting ropes, string and other materials that I'm attracted to over the past few months and I have never actually done anything with them until this necklace. Rope items are this springs and summers hottest accessories and it is really cool to be able to say; "I did it myself".
Get inspired this weekend and make your own rope necklace!
You may check out my Pinterest inspiration "here"
Top; River Island ("here"), Necklace & Braclet; DIY, Short & Sunnies; Thrifted (Episode & Zipper), Belt; J. Crew, Socks; Topshot, Boots; Office London, Lipstick; Chanel #37
Follow me on Twitter @FMeaux and Instagram @FMeaux

1 comment:

  1. Really cute necklace! Love the nautical stripes too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...