Saturday, December 1, 2012

DIY Print Tee

Happy First of December! 
It's officially winter and about 3 weeks away from Christmas, I'm going to be crafting my way through sharing easy DIY Holiday gifts....
So Stay Tuned!!
Kicking off with a DIY Tee.

 
Print Tee's are coming back, you can find the most awesome ones in thrift stores, but you could also make one yourself. (I have done this before "here", How-to video included).
All you need is T-shirt Transfer paper, a printer and a iron. 
Tip; You could cut the collar or the sleeves off as well, just get creative.
Et Voila! Your own DIY print Tee!
Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux and Instagram @FMeaux

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice idea, I told you before I love the tee :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should try it with your graphic design, I'm sure you'll create something awesome! and I would like to see it then ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...