Saturday, October 20, 2012

Transition; Summer to Fall


I love color, there is no doubt in that. When the colored pants craze started, I indulged. Now I found my self with a challenge, how to transition the summer colored pants into fall. 
Fall is slowly (in Holland actually quite quickly) making it's way over, with new trends and new colors. However I still want to be able to wear my summer pants... so I do.

Try This;
-Rich textures; Such as chunky knits and faux fur.
-Accessorize! Throw in a hat (so fall) or a round scarf or even a fall-ish print (Camouflage!)
- Color; Choose colors that are opposite of your summer pants, go for deeper hues in the same tone or different tones of color.

Above is a color spectrum to help out. Think of the inside as spring and summer and the outer rings as fall and winter hues.
Happy seasons transition!
Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux and Instagram @FMeaux

1 comment:

  1. I love the left picture, especially the hat. It just looks so sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...