Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday's Savory Scones

Perfect for Sunday brunch, instead of your general sweet scones (Yumm!) I made savory scones instead, using my bday gift for the first time! They are delicious with cream cheese or just as a mid afternoon snack.

What you need;
  • 75g/3oz feta, cubed small
  • 50g/2oz sun-dried tomatoes, drained of oil and chopped (reserve 1 tbsp oil)
  • 175g/6oz self-raising flour
  • 50g/2oz wholewheat flour
  • ¼ level tsp baking powder
  • ¼ level tsp cayenne pepper
  • ¼ level tsp mustard powder
  • 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tbsp milk

    I followed this recipe on www.bbc.co.uk

Bon Appétit! 

Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux and Instagram @FMeaux

1 comment:

  1. Woa, those lok absolutely delish!!! I am gonna have to start making scones!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...