Monday, October 15, 2012

Easy Caesar Salad + Home-made Dressing

Last Saturday I went to the Farmer's market (one of my favorite pass times). I decided to make a fresh caesar salad for dinner. I made the dressing from scratch, the rest is pretty clear, romain lettuce, boiled egg, and grilled chicken (optional), of course I used ficken (fake chicken aka soy patties). 
Nothing is tastier then your own home-made caesar salad!
What you need;
- 1 table spoon mayonaise
- 1teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 large garlic clove (minced)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Pinch of salt, pepper
- 3/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
o.k. It really is easy as 1,2,3 (I love these easy recipes!) 
toss everything in a food processor, pulse until smooth and creamy, 
et voila! 
 Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux and on Instagram @FMeaux 

1 comment:

  1. OMG -it looks so delicious, great recipe!
    Olga
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...