Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Outfit Post; Black 'n White & Pink Bauble

 Three of my favorite items in one outfit. The summer's must have necklace from Ily Couture, my burgundy shorts I scored in the mens department of H&M and my black & white stripes. I cannot wait to wear all these items in fall, since I think they will all transition just perfectly. 
What's your favorite summer item, you cannot wait to wear in fall?
 Top; Forever21, Shorts; H&M for men, Necklace; Ily Couture, Sunnies; thrifted, Wedges; Marc Fisher, Lipstick; Rimmel - Shake up pink
Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux and Instagram @FMeaux

2 comments:

  1. I love that necklace, such a cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great my dear! The striped shirt looks great with the burgundy shorts and wedges. The splash of neon pink with stunning necklace is a great touch! :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...