Saturday, May 5, 2012

Outfit Post; Neons and Pastels

I'm all about mixing contrasts and I've recently been slowly incorporating pastels into my closet. So it only took time (and the change of weather) for these two trends to collide. I'm so very happy the weather gods have given us some sunny days again (but then now it's cold again, ooh Holland why this weather)
Blazer; BCBG, Wedges; Bertie, Skinny Belt; J.Crew, Top; Unknown brand (bought in CuraƧao), Sunnies; Thrifted, Clutch & Bracelets; DIY
Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux and Instagram @FMeaux

2 comments:

  1. Hi Femi! I went down a couple of posts to make sure that the following is justified: you find the best backgrounds for your outfit posts. I think that it makes the hugest difference in how you (and your outfit) are portrayed so I just wanted to give you credit for that. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...