Thursday, March 8, 2012

Outfit Post; Print on Print

While on Curaçao, I got to be creative with the limited clothes I took with me. I wore my onesy  (seen here) as shorts, simply with a t-shirt over it. I love the "print on print" trend.
 Some tips on how to wear it below;

-Mix big prints with small prints
- Keep it in the same tones of color
- Add funky/contrasting jewelry
-For a summery look, add raffia, rope or wicker accesories 
 These banana trees are in my moms backyard, I planted them myself, unfortunately I didn't get to try them this time.
Onesy (worn as shorts), Shirt; Urban Outfitters (old), Bracelets; DIY, Wedges; New Look (old), Necklace; F21 (something similar here)

Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux and Instagram FMeaux

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...