Saturday, March 3, 2012

Outfit Post; Multi-dress

You might remember "this dress" (click) worn a while ago. Why not wear it as a skirt? Use youre clothes to the max and multi wear them, especially when your on vacation and can only pack little clothes. Thanks to the summery Curacao weather I get to wear these outfits around this time of year.
Dress worn as skirt; Lulu's (old), Top; H&M, Heels; Bamboo/Lulu's (last year's similar style here), Bracelets; Fauv + DIY, Rings H&M (last year's)
XO
Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux

3 comments:

  1. Such a good combo! I'm going to try this dress/skirt thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is amazing, really chic look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent site. A lot of useful info here. I'm sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks on your sweat!
    Also visit my blog post :: aruba restaurant

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...