Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Gingham-spiration

I always remember this one image of Audrey with her gingham pants, a bike and a dog in the basket. I myself have 2 pairs of gingham pants, they were my mothers. I remember getting matching palm leave pants and then she had that same model pant made in beige/white & black/white gingham. Last spring I made her pick 'em from the back of her closet and they were still there... she said there is something about them she can't give up on. They are classics I think!! XO
3rd image via Atlantic-Pacific 

1 comment:

  1. So chic and classic! The larger gingham print is so fresh. I randomly came upon your blog - love your style and the DIYs! Following and looking forward to more.

    acleanercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...