Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tangerine Peplum & Minty Green

I just happened to walk passed this top on my way to the cash register and fell in love with it. I never try on clothes in the stores (this is why I love 30 day return policies), but just my luck, it was too big. I jumped on their website to see if they had it on there, but nothing, called service center, went to all H&M's in the whole city, but my size was no where to be found. So I brought it to a seamsters, and got it fixed, I have never ever done so much for one item, but I LOVE it! 
Sunnies; Thrifted, Top; H&M, Leggings; American Apparel, Bag & Ring; BCBG, Boots; Honey and Hive
Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux

1 comment:

  1. Your top is really cute :) I love the peplum-style. Your necklace is pretty too! I just got a similar one from Forever 21 that I am so excited to wear :)

    www.saturday-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...