Sunday, January 8, 2012

Outfit Post + DIY; Fringe Blazer

Hi There, for those who have been following me for a while must know this blazer :) I have worn it soo much! I bought it 2 springs ago at H&M. I thought I'd give it a new update for this coming spring. I love this minty sea blue fringe. What I did is change the button for a gold one and I used little press studs and hand sewn them on both the fringe and the blazer. This way I can still wear the blazer without fringe. 
Blazer (old) H&M, Jeans; Primark, Leather Bag; Banana Republic, Loafers; Dolce Vita, Socks; H&M Men Necklace; Made by me
Lipstick; L'oreal - Royal red, Eye shadow; MAC - Electric Eel

3 comments:

  1. Love the fringe touch, so chic and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fringe is such a great idea! Especially in the bright teal color - I love the contrast with the beige blazer because it really makes your little addition pop! Way to make this outfit entirely your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great DIY and the possibilities are endless! I love the bright color you choose, it's such a fun and unexpected pop of color! Check out my facebook page because I shared a link to this post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...