Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Coco Roco Choco - Recipe



I made these little nutty chocolates yesterday from scratch, just because we were craving some dessert. My cabinets are usually stocked well to whip up some sort of dessert, but this one was never thought of. I call it "Coco Roco Choco" and it is super easy!
 What you need;
-About 1 cup almond slivers
-About half cup crushed walnuts
-A few teaspoons of dry (unsweetened) coconut shavings
(of course you could use any type of nuts, I'd like to try pine nuts soon)
-Chocolate bar (milk or dark and about half bar)
1. Melt the chocolate au bain marie till completely melted.
2. Mix in the nuts  
3. Drop a table spoon full on a sheet/plate
4. Sprinkle over the coco
5. Let it cool for about half hour in fridge
 Et voila! Enjoy your Coco Roco Choco!!

4 comments:

  1. Best looking Coco Roco I've ever seen Andres :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks deliciouse, I will definietely try.
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems so easy! I have to try it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...