Saturday, August 6, 2011

Outfit Post; Not so primary colors

Hi lovlies, my outfit from a few days ago. I threw this on, but I actually stayed in crafting and sewing that day. Summer has not been very summery here in Holland and at times it feels like autumn already. Very excited for "new wardrobe", besides I'm slowly already shifting away from the summer colors and slowly into autumn-y colors.
One of the "peek-a-booh top + tank", I wore the other one "here" (H&M).
Skirt (DIY) Wedges (Marc Fisher) Cross body (Vintage)
My necklace and bracelet are DIY's. I've been making lots of those colorful bracelets, combining different contrasting colors. Incorporating hardware into jewelry has also been fun. I found this piece of piping in my toolbox, it must have been a left over from working on the house. It's kind of coppery/rosy so I combined it with a popping yellow rope.  

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit, the details are really cool, love the sports bra and the accessories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...