Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Outfit Post; Ikat print DIY skirt

Hi lovelies, I believe the day I took these pictures, was the last nice day (period). Unfortunately after that it has been rainy, rainy, rainy. What I love about nice summer days is no plans, unexpectedly grab some lunch and go eat it in the park, and that's what we did. Slowly but surely I have been moving in, onto the couch with some Sex and the City (started all over at season 1). Now the inside fun has started, Welcome fall! XO
Skirt; Made by me, Saldals; TJMaxx, T-shirt & Bag; Mango, Ring & Leather bracelet; H&M (bracelet, mens accessories)


2 comments:

  1. Love the colours!
    Hello Amsterdam! :)

    Have a great day.

    xxx
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would love some rain here, it's so hot here and no air, I hate it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...